Last Update December, 2017.
Integra Institute, Inc. encourages the reproduction and distribution of our materials, electronic products and/or services, including our name and logo. However, there are limits on these uses, and it’s important to know the following ground rules.
Our materials hosted at: http://www.integrainstitute.org and are free to use for personal or educational purposes. You may download or copy downloadable items displayed on the website for personal, non – commercial use only, provided that You maintain and display all copyright, trademark and other notices contained therein. If you want screen shots to use in a text book, or you want to reproduce an article in your community newsletter, there’s no need to ask, provided you read and abide by our ground rules.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
We love it when you link to us and help spread the word about our endeavors and campaigns for our integration and education programs that help educate low – income Hispanic parents and empowering them to become strong and vibrant leaders and members in their communities. You don’t need permission. You are welcome to link to our main site or any of the issue areas you find there. You may link to the website provided that you do so in a way that indicates that the link is direct to Integra Institute and is fair and not misleading. You may not integrate or make use of all or part of the website in ways that would confuse or mislead visitors as to the nature and origin of the website ’s content.
LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES
Integra Institute may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other services. Integra Institute is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their contents. Integra Institute expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, materials, accuracy of information and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third – party services, or the products or services provided by any third party.
INTEGRA INSTITUTE LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS
- that it shall be purely for referential and non – commercial purposes;
- you may not use the name and/or logo in any way that indicates or creates the impression that Integra Institute endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with any products, services or goods available on your own website;
- banners bearing the name and/or logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the Integra Institute website as designated within the link, and these links should always be active links;
- the name and/or logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any way including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance;
- the name and/or logo may not appear more prominently than your personal website name.
- you may not post or transmit any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services;
- you may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create works derivative of any materials accessed through the website;
- you may not remove any proprietary notices, including copyright and trademark notices, or labels from any materials accessed through the website.
- you are solely responsible for ensuring y our use of the website and/or any materials therein is in compliance with all applicable foreign, federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
We expressly forbid the use of any Integra Institute material appearing at this site, and/or the Integra Institute names, logos and/or related trademarks for:
- personal or corporate gain except by express permission as noted below;
- party political advertising or the suggestion of endorsement by Integra Institute of any candidate for public office;
- any suggestion of Integra Institute endorsement of a product or policy where such endorsement has not explicitly been made by Integra Institute itself;
- any suggestion of Integra Institute endorsement of, or connection with, websites that Integra Institute, in its sole discretion, finds to be of an illegal or objectionable nature, which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, denigrating or containing sexually – oriented content or materials;
- any false representation of yourself as a Integra Institute office, employee, agent or official spokesperson, or any false representation that you are raising funds or donations for Integra Institute.
If you do use the logo, please include “Trademark of Integra Institute, Inc.” in the alt tag or visibly on the page.
The trademark remains the exclusive property of Integra Institute, Inc., and by using it you agree that you shall not, in any way whatsoever, register or attempt to register the trademark or challenge the same.
ARTICLES, IMAGES AND TEXT
Articles and text produced by Integra Institute is free for personal or educational use. Please do include a note saying: “Source: Integra Institute (http://www.integrainstitute.org)” and reproduce any byline or copyright information provided in the original.
Articles and text from third party sources remain the intellectual property and copyright of those third – party sources, and permission for use should be sought from these original sources.
Any image which is copyright of Integra Institute that appears on our website can be freely copied for personal or educational use, provided you reproduce the copyright information in its entirety.
Any other use (such as using images for personal or corporate gain) require explicit permission from Integra Institute, Inc. Commercial use of any Integra Institute image without permission would constitute a copyright infringement and may infringe upon other rights.
By downloading, accessing, or using the website in order to view information and materials or submit material of any kind, you represent that you: (i) are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or between thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) years of age and using the website with parental or legal guardian consent and supervision; (ii) are registered to the extent required, and have not been previously restricted, suspended or terminated by Integra Institute or any of its affiliates; and (iii) are not using another authorized user’s account without that person’s permission.
YOUR SUBMISSION OF CONTENT
- anything that interferes with or disrupts the website or its operation;
- Materials that are vulgar, obscene, indecent, profane, or otherwise objectionable or offensive, defamatory, libelous, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, misleading, or false;
- unauthorized copyrighted materials, or any other material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or personality, trade secrets, confidentiality, or privacy of others;
- Materials that encourage criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- Materials that harm minors;
- Materials that impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, or that misrepresent Your affiliation with any entity; or
- files that contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network, or the website.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND USER CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE,” “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INTEGRA INSTITUTE AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON – INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE. INTEGRA INSTITUTE DOES NOT ENDORSE, RECOMMEND, OR MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, USER MATERIALS, FEATURES, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OPINIONS, OR STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS ON THE WEBSITE. INTEGRA INSTITUTE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR – FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INTEGRA INSTITUTE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFA MATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD – PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or the limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so some of the above may not apply to you.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTICE
Integra Institute is committed to complying with copyright and related laws and requires all users of the website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content or use or disseminate any material or content though the website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Integra Institute to terminate use privileges of an y user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to Integra Institute by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
If You feel that a posted message is objectionable or infringing, Integra Institute encourages you to contact Integra Institute immediately. Upon Integra Institute ’s receipt of a proper written notice of claimed infringement under the DMCA, Integra Institute will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow all other relevant procedures specified in the DMCA with regard to the claimed infringement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Integra Institute and its affiliates and its and their respective governors, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of y our use of the website.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the operation of certain programs, services, tools, purchase options, materials, or information in the website requires the submission, use and dissemination of various personal identifying information. Accordingly, if you wish to access and use those programs, services, tools, materials, purchase options, or information of the website, you acknowledge and agree that y our use of the website will constitute acceptance of the personal identifying information collection and use practices contained in the privacy policies posted on the website.
If you have questions or comments about this Legal Permissions, please contact us at:
Integra Institute, Inc.
40 NE Loop 410 Suite 320
San Antonio, Texas 78216
(210) 293 – 5461